What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the world’s first digital currency and it is expanding in popularity worldwide. Now, traders can trade Bitcoin with Ibex Market as the ideal asset in CFD trades. With our platform – MetaTrader 4 you can trade this rapidly growing currency against the US Dollar 24/7. Bitcoin is highly regarded among currency traders and its volatile nature makes them ideal for CFD trading.
How to Trade Bitcoin CFDs in 4 Easy Steps
- Open a trading account with Ibex Market
- Fund your account
- Fill in your preferred investment amount
- BUY (go long) or SELL (go short) Bitcoin
Don’t miss your opportunity to trade Bitcoin. Start trading Now!
Bitcoin’s Rise to Prominence
Around 2008, Satoshi Nakamoto founded Bitcoin. At the time, a paper was published through the Cryptography Mailing List. The first Bitcoin software client was released in 2009, and he collaborated with many other developers on the open-source team, careful never to reveal his identity. By 2011, the enigmatic Bitcoin founder had disappeared. His peers understood how valuable this cryptocurrency was, and worked feverishly to develop it to its maximum potential.By October 2009, the world’s first Bitcoin exchange was established. At the time, $1 was the equivalent of 1,309 Bitcoin. Considering how expensive Bitcoin is today, that was a real steal. Bitcoin traded at a fraction of a penny for quite some time. Things started changing in 2010; as the distribution of Bitcoin increased, the digital currency became inherently more valuable.Demand increased, reversing the exchange rate accordingly. In early 2010, the currency was gaining momentum, and so the distribution of the Bitcoin started to increase along with its demand. By November of that year 4 million Bitcoins had been ‘mined’.And so, the rise of the Bitcoin began…
Why Trade Bitcoin with Ibex Market?
- We offer leveraged trading on Bitcoin CFD trades with up to 20:1 leverage
- You can start trading Bitcoin from as little as $100
- This volatile crypto makes for an excellent addition to any financial trading portfolio
- Ibex Market is one of the only brokers that offer Bitcoin trading around the clock, for maximum convenience
- You can sell Bitcoin (go short) and potentially profit even when the market price is downtrend
- Enjoy live language-specific customer support around the clock
- Ibex Market offers zero commissions on Bitcoin trading and no bank fees charged on transactions
- Zero exposure to hacking or theft simply because you don’t actually buy or sell the cryptocurrency
- Ibex Market is regulated on 5 continents
- Execute trades in just 3 clicks, free from the complex crypto purchasing process
How Bitcoin Became So Popular?
Bitcoin was the first digital currency to be created. It is also the most respected, capitalised and traded cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin trading is booming, and a big reason for this is the volatility of this cryptocurrency.Currency trading allows for maximum yield when it is volatile – lots of ups and downs. This is precisely the reason global traders enjoy trading Bitcoin. Plenty of profitable opportunities are available when markets are volatile, and Bitcoin ranks highly with currency traders.The media plays a big part in the volatility of Bitcoin. Whenever a breaking story surfaces, Bitcoin volatility increases, and traders cash in. History has shown that Bitcoin traders and speculators routinely push this digital currency to the forefront of CFD trading.It is increasingly being used as the preferred payment option for merchants, money transfers and trading purposes. More traders are turning to Bitcoin trading than ever before, and that is why this cryptocurrency is inherently valuable. It is a high demand financial trading instrument, despite no association with governments or central banks.Bitcoins are mined with powerful computer hardware and software. A maximum of 21 million Bitcoin will be available, after which no further bitcoins will be produced. The algorithm which governs the production of Bitcoin limits the quantity that will be produced, and the rate at which they will be produced. It is a finite commodity – there is a fixed amount, and that ensures that greater demand will always prop up the price. In this way, it is similar to other finite commodities such as crude oil, silver, or gold.
Earn On Bitcoin Price Changes In 4 Easy Steps
Open your Live Trading Account via Aussie Online Markets Direct
Upload your documents to verify your account
Login to Aussie Online Markets and deposit funds into your account
Start trading, and choose from 250+ instruments